Diving the Dream
What We Offer:
All dives are guided!
Certified Divers (must show proof of certification):
- $30 per dive
- $100 equipment rental per week including BCD, regulator, SPG and depth gauge
Never tried diving before? Now is a great time. Sign up for the PADI Discover Scuba Diving course and get in the water today.
What does it include?
- Approximately 45 minutes of classroom time
- Confined shallow water skills class followed by an underwater swim to practice buoyancy and breathing
- optional (instructor’s discretion) second dive to a maximum depth of 40 feet to put your skills to use
$100 per person, includes gear.
Have you already completed your PADI Open Water course online and your Confined Water Dives and are now looking for a fun place to complete your certification? Well, look no further. You can incorporate your Referral Certification into your sailing charter and turn it into a diving charter.
What do you need to bring?
- Proof of completion of your PADI Open Water online course
- Proof of your confined water dives and skills assessment (this is supplied by your PADI Dive Shop and/or instructor that you used at home)
What does your Referral Certification include?
- Open Water dives 1-4
- Equipment – BCD, regulator, SPG and depth gauge
- PIC submission to PADI
$250 per person
- After completing either the Discover SCUBA Diving or Open Water Certification, you can dive with Angela throughout the rest of your charter.
- Normal dive rates and equipment rental rates apply.
- Maximum of 2 dives per day (DSD divers can dive no deeper than 40 feet)